The purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to selected services. In addition, cookies customize the services offered by the websites of "Julian Soler S.A." facilitating and providing each user with information that is of interest or may be of interest, having regard to your use of services.
You can set your browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by the websites of "Julian Soler S.A.", without affecting the user's ability to access the content. However, we notify you that in any case the performance of the website may be impaired.
Also, the websites of "Julian Soler S.A." can know all the services requested by users, so that may facilitate or offer adequate to the tastes and preferences of each user's information.
b) Type, purpose and operation of cookies:
Cookies, in terms of their stay, can be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire when the objective function for serving or when manually deleted is met.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies may be classified as follows:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for tools found in services, so you do not need to reconfigure the service each time you visit. For example, in this type include:
- Adjusting volume of VCRs or sound.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Objects stored in the "shopping cart" in E-commerce services such as shops.
COOKIES FOR GEO-LOCATION: These cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: The registration cookies is generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened its session, and are used to identify the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day reenters the service will continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the functionality "logout", so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the user will have to log in to be connected.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user logs in to a service with a social network credentials authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees access to services until it expires. You can delete this cookie and revoke access to services through social networks updating your preferences in specific social network.
COOKIES OF ANALYTICAL: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Omniture, NetScope, Comscore and the like may be added to this list in the event of changes in relation to current) generates an analytic cookie in the User computer. This cookie is only generated in the visit, will in future visits to the services of "Julian Soler S.A." to identify anonymous visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of sailors users through the "cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify the most visited anonymously content and therefore more attractive to users
- Whether the user accessing new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register a service "Julian Soler S.A.", the "cookie" will never linked to any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
- Omniture: www.omniture.com/es/privacy
- Comscore: www.comscore.com/esl/About_comScore/Privacy_Policy
- NetScope: www.net-scope.com/oursolutions/oursolutions.aspx.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of "cookies" allow more information to the advertisements displayed to the anonymous user services "Julian Soler S.A.". Among others, the duration or frequency display advertising positions, interaction with them, or browsing patterns and / or user behavior and that help shape a profile of advertising interest is stored. Thus, advertising can offer related to user interests.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES: In addition to advertising websites managed by "Julian Soler S.A." in their services, websites "Julian Soler S.A." offer their advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties ("Ad-Servers" ). Thus, these third parties may store cookies sent from the services of "Julian Soler S.A." from the browsers of users and access data stored in them.
c) How to disable cookies in major browsers:
Normally it is possible to stop accepting cookies from your browser, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings normally found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser.
The Websites of "Julian Soler S.A." provide guidance to the user on the steps to access the configuration menu cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, please consult the support Mozilla browser or Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
d) What happens if cookies are disabled:
Some features are disabled services, for example, remain identified, keep shopping at the "shopping cart" in a service of E-commerce, and receive information to their location or viewing some videos.
The websites of "Julian Soler S.A." may modify this Policy Cookies depending, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users who visit regularly are advised legislative requirements.
When significant changes in this Policy Cookies, users can communicate either through the web or through email to registered users.